T3 Travel App Mod APK + Data v3.6 (Pro Unlocked)

You got a top-rated platform to find newly released T3 Travel App Mod APK + Data (Pro Unlocked) with free access to its premium features. Let’s see more details on the App.

T3 Travel App Icon

App Info

App Title: T3 Travel App
Size: 19M
Version: 3.6
Package: com.booking.t3
Category: Apps > Travel & Local
Developer: T3 Takeoff Transit Travel LLP
MOD Features: Pro/Premium Unlocked
Requirement: 4.1 and above

T3 Travel App Overview

T3 Travel App is a perfectly designed platform that offers premium features on demand and it’s free. It got 4.3 ratings out of 5 stars for exceptional performance on various Android devices and also for the quality of the content. It’s tough for any newly designed app in the Travel & Local category to draw such a large number of users, but this app has done it with its impeccable design and performance.

t3 travel app screenshot 1

This Android application requires 4.1 or higher version to run without any problem. It’s a unique platform built by T3 Takeoff Transit Travel LLP for both Android and iOS mobile devices. Do not worry about content ratings because this application provides top-quality content for interested users .

t3 travel app screenshot 2

It is a top-rated app with top-class features and you can install it right not from the Play Store for free. Many users don’t know that it was launched on Mar 9, 2018 and it got above a million installs on Play Store within a few weeks after the launch. You won’t face those problems again because this app was last updated on Feb 20, 2020 and the developers addressed and fixed those problems to improve the performance. Get this wonderful app, which has gotten over 181 votes on Play Store and many more on iTunes for its amazing design and performance.

t3 travel app screenshot 3

All the Android users want to download and install this 19M app on their devices because it’s the best platform available on the Play Store. Try it now without any worries because it got above 82 user reviews and its total rating is much better than competitor apps. You can switch to 3.6 for better performance and usage. It’s the finest app designed to meet all your expectations because 10,000+ installs prove it offers everything a user demands.

App Stats

Ratings: 4.3 out of 5
Total Ratings: 181
Released on: Mar 9, 2018
Last Updated: Feb 20, 2020
Total Reviews: 82
Price: Free
Installs: 10,000+
In-App Ads: No

[download id=”com.booking.t3″ name=”T3 Travel App” size=”19M” /]

Recent Changes

★ Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
★ Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps the T3 Travel engine running.
★ Have a question? Email us on [email protected] or call us on +919643410410.

User Comments

Worst App And Team I Have Seen. Tried Booking Flight Tickets Via This App, It Shows Available Tickets When They Are Not. When Booked, Tickets Got Auto Cancelled And Amount Was Also Debited. I Had To Find Ticket Status From Airline, Payment Status From Paymt Gateway As T3 Team Doesnt Respond. For Refund, I Had To Follow-up For 20 Days Before I Got My Money Back.
by B.ANANTHAKRISHNA Pai | Rated 1 Stars
Bad Worst App, Refund Request Is Still Being Processing From Last 2 Moth’s. Whenever Calls Each Time They Requests For A 10min Of Time, Later 2/3days No Any Replay From Their Side, And It Will Not Be If We Made A Call. Iam Looking For A Authority To Complain Against It. If Any One Need More Clarification I Have All Details Including Voice Record, Chat Backups, Detailed Request Details, Dont Use If You Wont Loss Your Money..
by Vipinraj E.V | Rated 1 Stars
Easy To Use, And Services That T3 Provides Is Really Amazing. Worth It. Will Surely Recommend Your Name !!
by Dhrumil Doshi | Rated 5 Stars
Excellent Service. Value For Money Packages Declared At Frequently.
by Rajendra Karia | Rated 5 Stars
Just Book Goa Flight With Package.. Cost U Can’t Believe Just 2499/-(flight Cost) + 3999/-(hotel Stay).
by Vipul Gadhvi | Rated 5 Stars

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *