Marvel Collect! by Topps Card Trader Apk Mod v14.0.0 (Unlimited Everything)

  • by

If you have been looking for a flawlessly designed Marvel Collect! by Topps Card Trader Apk Mod (Unlimited Everything), you can find it here and download it now. This Mod APK is the best solution for in-game purchase problems because it unlocks all the premium resources of the game. We will now see Overview information about App.

Marvel Collect! by Topps Card Trader Icon

Game Info

Game Title: Marvel Collect! by Topps Card Trader
Size: 116M
Version: 14.0.0
Package: com.topps.marvel
Category: Games > Card
Developer: The Topps Company, Inc.
MOD Features: Unlimited Resources/Money
Requirement: 6.0 and above

Marvel Collect! by Topps Card Trader Overview

Marvel Collect! by Topps Card Trader has emerged as a great platform to stream high-quality content without wasting too much data because this game offers great customization features to ensure quality performance. This game is clean and offers everything its teenage users love from impressive animations to perfectly crafted contend for their learning needs (Violence, Blood). It got 500,000+ installs and users across the globe are praising this platform for offering exceptional support free of cost.

marvel collect! by topps card trader screenshot 1

It got released on Apr 25, 2019 and many other games came after it but none of them got such a huge response from Android device users. Free-up some space on your mobile device if its internal drive is full because it covers 116M space once you install it. You are looking at the best game Card category has to offer now because it outperforms other games in terms of performance, features, functions, and other specs.

marvel collect! by topps card trader screenshot 2

Its version is 14.0.0 and its compatible with all types of devices. The Topps Company, Inc. has created this game, which quickly became an overnight sensation and now entertaining thousands of Android users. More than 11,548 users have voted for this game because its impressive UX design and smooth performance has fascinated them. This game performed exceptionally great since it was last updated on Oct 22, 2020 because it came with many innovative features after the recent improvements.

marvel collect! by topps card trader screenshot 3

This game is going to run absolutely great on your mobile phone or tablet if your Android device is equipped with 6.0 or the newest Android version. Don’t wait anymore and get this Android game now because you won’t spend any penny to install and use this feature-rich game. Over 4,328 users have commended this game and many new users are coming on Google Play to admire its features. Thousands of users use this game every minute, it flawlessly satisfies all their needs and 4.2 ratings of 5 is proof that users love this Android game.

Game Stats

Ratings: 4.2 out of 5
Total Ratings: 11,548
Released on: Apr 25, 2019
Last Updated: Oct 22, 2020
Total Reviews: 4,328
Price: Free
Installs: 500,000+
In-Game Ads: Yes

[download id=”com.topps.marvel” name=”Marvel Collect! by Topps Card Trader” size=”116M” /]

Recent Changes

Bug fixes and behind the scenes work for future updates!

Gamer Comments

As A Newbie I Am At A Disadvantage As Many Collections Are Sold Out. Cards Are Electronic, Not Sure Why There Are Such Limitations. I Understand It Makes Them Rarer, But People Are Not Willing To Trade, So You End Up With Nothing. The Odds For Even Common Ones Can Be Really Limited, So You End Up With Incomplete Collections, Since Most Collections Only Last A Few Days. Also The Wheel Still Has Pumpkins, Which I Have Gathered 13 Of, But Cannot Use As That Fuse Is No Longer Available, Get Rid!

by Rajaysri Patel | Rated 3 Stars
It’s Fun To Pull Cards Of You Favorite Characters. I Hate That Is Called A Game. More Of A Hobby Than A Game In My Opinion. Most Complaints Are With The Pay To Play Features. It Can Get Costly To Collect The Super Rare Cards Or Complete Major Sets. They’re Trying To Take A Real World Experience And Digitize It. No One Goes To The Store And Takes Free Packs Of Cards From The Shelf. I Do Wish That Unowned Cards Were Hidden Though. It Would Make It More Exciting To Collect Them.

by David Smith | Rated 4 Stars
I’ll Give This Game 4.5 Starts Because So Far I Have Had Good Experience. Sometimes I Have A Latency With The Wheel, And The Chance Of Dropping Cards Is Really Weird, Or It Is Me Who Has Bad Luck. Please, I Would Like To See Some Improvements: 1)There Are Literally No Fantastic 4 Characters, This Is A Comic Book Dedicated Game But Not The Mcu?I Hope. A Lot Of Same Cards, Please Add The Variety. 2)Can You Implement The Feature To Sort “what Is New” If I Liked It. It Takes Too Long To Find It.

by Alexandr Zaitsev | Rated 4 Stars
Don’t Expect To Have Much Fun Unless You’re Willing To Dish Out A Lot Of $$$. The Odds Keep Getting Worse And Worse And Chances Of Earning Coins Are Almost Nonexistent. To Help You Understand Topps Math: 1 In 6 Means That If You Open 6 Packs There Is A 25% Chance You’ll Get ONE Chase But A 75% Chance You’ll Get Absolutely Nothing. Just Opened 30 Packs With Absolutely No Chase.

by Michael Wieteska | Rated 2 Stars
It’s A Pointless Game Due To The Colossal Amount Of Time-limited Content They Put Out. You Will NEVER Be Able To Complete Your Collection, Because The Majority Of The Cards Will NEVER Come Back. They’re Gone, You’ve Already Missed Most Of Then. It’s Cash Grab Based On FOMO. I Hope Marvel Takes The License Away From You And Releases A Game Which Actually Allows Players To Complete The Whole Card Collection.

by Pedro Pimentel de Sousa | Rated 2 Stars

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *